Winners of 5th International VR Awards 2021
On 18th November 2021, the 5th International VR Awards 2021 was held to recognize and celebrate the outstanding achievement in virtual reality. For your info, this event was held virtually in the AltspaceVR. Beside the awards giving ceremony, there was also the red carpet session, virtual drinks reception, world hop and afterparty.
Before we go to the list of winners, here we shared some of our selfies when we attended the events using our Oculus Quest 2.
It was such a cool event and we feel like in a dream. Well, let’s see who wins that night…
And the Winners of VR Awards 2021 are…
- The Accenture VR Lifetime Achievement Award: Tom Furness, Founder of Virtual World Society
- VR Social Influencer Award: ThrillSeeker
- VR Hardware of the Year: HP Reverb G2 Omnicept Edition from HP
- VR Game of the Year: Demeo from Resolution Games
- VR Experience of the Year: Madrid Noir from producer Atlas V and immersive storyteller, No Ghost
- VR Film of the Year: Paper Birds from 3DAR.
- VR Marketing of the Year: Shibuya Virtual Halloween from Geometry Ogilvy Japan.
- Rising VR Company of the Year: triple A code GmbH
- Innovative VR Company of the Year: Virtualware
- VR Education and Training of the Year: Vale VR from NORCAT
- VR Healthcare of the Year: Cinematic VR Surgical Training Platform from Osso VR
- Out-of-Home VR Entertainment of the Year: Current, Rising from Figment Productions Ltd.
- VR Social Impact Award: AVEnueS – Race Equity in Child Welfare from Accenture
- VR Enterprise Solution of the Year: Hyperbat – World’s First VR Design Review over 5G from Masters of Pie
In case you missed the event, you can still watch the recorded pre-stream and ceremony here.
For more info about the winners and finalists, you can read it at:
- “2021 Winners & Finalists” from VR Awards official website.
For more news related with VR world and industry, you can read it here.